The British Red Cross Guildhall Christmas Market is a fantastic place to start your Christmas shopping and our silent auction lots are already online so you can start early! You can see the whole list here but here is a taste of what’s on offer:
- A two night stay for eight people at the Luxe Marrakech Riad, Morocco.
- HOW COOL IS THIS EXPERIENCE – City of London Police forensic experience – six people learn the secrets that lead the City of London Police force to solve crime in this unique experience!
- OR THIS – Raise London’s Famous Tower Bridge – this chance to open London’s most iconic bridge isn’t normally available to the public so a truly unique experience.
- Chatham Historic Dockyard Lunch & Submarine Tour. Enjoy a day for 4 people at Chatham Historic Dockyard. This experience includes lunch and a private tour of HM Submarine Ocelot – a vessel that has clocked up 90,000 miles on top-secret missions around the world.
- Year’s Supply of Wine – get stocked up for Christmas (and beyond!)
- London College of Fashion course. A great experience for any budding Stella McCartney to learn the ropes at this prestigious fashion college.
- A signed drawing by Strictly Come Dancing judge Craig Revel Horwood – a rare chance to receive a 10 from Craig!
You really can apply and buy now – https://www.jumblebee.co.uk/christmasmarket2017
A further way to support the Market is to make a donation. Please send any cheques made payable to the British Red Cross to Kerry Thomas, Guildhall Christmas Market, British Red Cross, 44 Moorfields, London EC2Y 9AL.