wardmight [ˈwɔːdmt] n (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) Brit an assembly of the citizens or liverymen of a ward for the purpose of discussing possibilities.
[see ward, moot, mote]
Wardmights are short meetings for Broad Street electors and club members to have informal discussions about issues involving the future of the ward. Formal matters are handled either directly with elected members or at a Wardmote.
Broad Street Wardmights:
- Broad Street Ward Might 14 December 2021 – Slides, online
- Broad Street Ward Might 22 March 2021 – Slides, online
- Broad Street Ward Might 11 May 2016 – Agenda, Dutch Church and discussion of Alex statue
- Drapers Company Court Dinner 16 April 2015, a celebration the neighbours in Broad Street Ward
- Broad Street Ward Might 17 March 2014 – Agenda