We are delighted to announce that the Wardmight is open to all interested in Broad Street Ward and has the following agenda:
7 Austin Friars, London EC2N 2HA
Wednesday, 11 May 2016
17:00 – 18:00 followed by quick drink
wardmight [ˈwɔːdmt] n (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) Brit an assembly of the citizens or liverymen of a ward for the purpose of discussing possibilities.
[see ward, moot, mote]
Wardmights are short meetings for Broad Street electors and club members to have informal discussions about issues involving the future of the ward. Formal matters are handled either directly with elected members or at a Wardmote.
1. Introductions & Purpose
• Alex Statue Proposal – Russell Taylor
3. Ward Round-Robin (if present)
• City of London members
• Dutch Church, St Margaret Lothbury
• Blackrock, Deutsche Bank, ING, KBC, etc.
• Drapers, Carpenters, Furniture Makers, International Bankers, Arts Scholars, Educators, Clockmakers, Plumbers
• The Brokerage Citylink – Rosa Morgan-Baker – www.thebrokerage.org.uk
4. City Round-Robin
5. Possible Ward ‘Mights’ – www.broadstreetward.org.uk
• Freedom of the City
• Ward Club membership
• Corporate ‘presentations’
6. Next Steps (if any)